Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mamma Mia

After finishing my orders for my Raggedy Ann dolls and shipping them all out. I spent the afternoon with my cousin Susie and my girlfriend Glenna. We three went to the movie theater and saw Mamma Mia. Oh boy was that a great movie we really enjoyed it. It was way more than we expected.


I forgot to take my camera with me for photos to share with you all. Anyho I just wanted to share this with you so if you were thinking of watching this movie, it was a lot of fun. I want to go out now and buy the soundtrack to the movie so I can listen to it. You know when you listen to the soundtrack you can see that part of the movie over and over again in your mind. I did that with Dream Girls.


After the movie we went out to dinner and talked about the movie and laughed are heads off. When you go and see the movie don't leave right away there is something special in the trailers you have to see. Some people left right away and missed it. I tell you, you have to stay and see it!!! You honestly won't stop laughing, we couldn't!!!

Don't forget my Big Sale ends July 31st


Thanks for stopping by,


Rosalie

No comments: