Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I Met A Wonderful Lady

I just meet someone wonderful online her name is Linda Walsh she has a few great websites and quite a few blogs just full of information. She has just made her information available through ebooks you can download and print. Linda answers just about every question you may have and than some. I am so grateful for all that she has shared with everyone including myself. Thank You Linda :) Now go on over and see for yourself! Just click here to jump over to her site Let me know what you think under my comments after your visit. I would love to hear what you think! Well that's it for now back to my sewing got to get more dollys on my website for all of you to see! I promised you more dollys on my newsletter I sent out yesterday. If you would like to sign up for my Raggedy Dollys/My Country Cottage Newsletter click here and sign up in the box on there. Also if you sign up here on "Subscribe Me" you will get automatic emails everytime I do a post on my blog.
Bye Rosalie

1 comment:

Linda Walsh said...

Rosalie, thank you so much for saying that and for posting a link to my website. I really appreciate it and I'm glad to help if I can. My philosophy is "what helps one crafter helps us all." Thanks, again, Rosalie.

Linda