Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My Energy Balancing Day!!!

First let me thank you all for the great response to my new prim lights and fixins. I am so glad you all like them and are ordering some for your homes! You gals are keeping me very busy with the wood decor and the dollys. But that's all good!!!

Here's whats new around here I had my first Energy Balancing this weekend. My cousin came over and did it, she is a massage therapist and is taking a class for energy balancing. So I got extremely lucky because she came over to practice on me : ) What she did is pulled up all of my energy with a body scan using her energy to align and balance all the energy points on my body. While she is doing the balancing she also feels my energy and finds my trouble spots (my hands) and sees different colors in the process. I could actually feel the energy coming off the sides of both my hands, my feet and I felt it in my stomach area. I also saw different colors while she was doing the scan. When she was done I had a lot of energy for the rest of the day and for a couple days after. Have any of you ever had this done before? If so let me know how you felt and what you experienced going through the Energy Balancing. Everyone has a different experience and they see different colors during the balancing. It really does feel great!!! If you ever have the chance to do it try it you'll like it : )

Somemore new stuff: I just got done making these lil annie dollys and listing them over at my website! Go take a look Raggedy Dollys

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am also designing some very prim annies I should be done with them very soon! I will post about them when I am done with a photo of my new prim annies.

Oops I almost forgot to tell you I have been very busy getting ready for another show out in Ramona, CA. If your in the area come by for a visit and say hi we'd love to see ya!!! Go over to my show page for the address info My Country Cottage
Goodnight All!!!
Rosalie

No comments: