Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A New Look For Raggedy Dollys

Hi All
I know it's been a while since I wrote a post here but I have been very busy lately. I have had a lot of custom doll orders which I do enjoy making special for my customers.

I have also been getting ready for a local craft show that I am doing with my friend Glenna we are sharing a booth at Stock & Stuffers Craft Show over in Fullerton, Ca. The booth came out great Glenna is very good at displaying and she out did herself with this set up. I forgot to take my camera at set up but I will be going back to restock our booth and I will get a photo then. I will post it here for you all to see.

Well on top of all that I had a new logo, backround and buttons made for my Raggedy Dollys website. I have been busy adding all the new graphics on my webpages. Go over and take a look: Raggedy Dollys Post here and let me know what you think of my new look. I really like it, it is so bright and lively and colorful. But let me know what you think?

Angie of Heartland Graphics made my new graphics for me. Go take a look at her website she does great work. Thank You Angie!!!

I will be updating my Dandelion Darlings Shoppe on June 1st I will do a post to remind you all.

Thank You all for stopping by : )
Rosalie

No comments: