Sunday, June 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Linda of Linda's blog

Here is what I have to do:

Tag the ABC's about you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A-Attached or single: Attached

B-Best Friend: Hubby

C-Cake or Pie: Cake

D-Day: Friday

E-Essential Item: Computer

F-Favorite Color: Red

G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears

H-Home Town: Los Angeles

I-Indulgences: Dipped Cones

J-January Or July?: July

K-Kids: 3-children,2-grandchildren

L-Life is incomplete without: My Family around me

M-Marriage Date: 1971

N-Number Of Siblings: 3 sisters, 2 brothers

O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges

P-Phobias or Fears: Claustrophobia

Q-Quote: Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

R-Reason To Smile: Hubby and Grandchildren

S-Season-Summer

T-Tag Three:

Trudy-at http://annabellesattic.blogspot.com/
Angelia-at http://itsaraggedylife.blogspot.com/
Janna-at http://countrycreekcreations.blogspot.com/

U-Unknown fact about me: I love to watch movies (Going to the Movie Theater and DVDs-of movies I missed)

V-Vegetarian or Oppressor Of Animals: Oppressor Of Animals

W-Worst Habit: Over Organized

Your favorite food: Nachos

Well there you are now you all know a little more about me!!! Now I am off to let my blog friends know they've been tagged.

Thanks For Visiting

Rosalie

No comments: