Friday, February 5, 2010

Sugar Plum Craft Show At Buena Park

I am doing my first craft show for the new year it's my favorite Sugar Plum Craft Show. It's going on right now in Buena Park at the mall. We had a very busy first day on Thursday the show runs till saturday. If you are in the area come by and and say hello!!!

Here are a couple of photos so you can see what I have at the show:

Photobucket


Heres another of the left angle of my booth

Photobucket



The shows seem to be starting earlier every year, no time for rest LOL

I added a lot of new primitive signs and shabby cottage signs over at my website My Country Cottage


Until next time,

Rosalie

1 comment:

Firecracker Kid said...

Wow, rosalie everything looks awesome. Reds and Pinks, Valentine Primitives. Best of luck to you for a sell out:) Hugs~Carol