Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Stock & Stuffers Spring Craft Show

I wanted to share with you I will be doing Stock & Stuffers Spring Arts & Crafts Boutique next week on March 9th - 13th at 220 S. Brea Blvd., Brea, Ca. at the corner of Brea Blvd. and Birch Blvd. in the Old Tower Records Building.

The show hours are Wed.- Friday 9:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. Sat. 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. and Sunday 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.

There will be Bunnies, Spring, Country, Primitive, Shabby Chic, Victorian,Garden Signs & Stakes, Florals Pillows, Jewelry, Clothing, Beach Items, Home Decor, and much more!!!!!!
Daily drawing for a $25 Gift Certificate

It will be fun day for all hope to see you there!

I will have lots of new items in my booth, now I have to get off here and finish working. Count down is here only a few days left to setup day.

1 comment:

Laura Rhodes said...

Just wanted to let you know you have a nice blog and I invite you to visit mine! Laura