Sunday, May 10, 2015

I Can't Believe How Time Flies!!

I can't believe how the time just flies by and just gets away from us! It's been an awful long time since I posted on here. I do blame Facebook for it, since I started posting on there I just forgot about my blog.

I am going to try and keep up with my blog posting this year! I also did some much needed updating on my blog today.

I would like to share with you that I have revamped my website. I gave it a whole new look while actually my web host helped me with it, and I have to say that I am very happy with the new look. I have changed from the cutesy look I once had and have a nicer cleaner look. Go take a look My Country Cottage Signs let me know what you think in the comments below.

I just finished another of my favorite craft shows Sugar Plum it was a little different a new type of show for us. It was an Art to Wear/ Mother's Day Show, we had a lot of new customers come visit us. It was a fun filled two day show for girlfriends, Mothers, daughters, aunties and grandmothers to enjoy!

I have a new line of Burlap Pillows that I introduced at my Sugar Plum Craft Show. They were a hit there, so I listed them over at Raggedy Dollys If you have a chance go over and take a look.

Lots of new and exciting things going on over here.

I will keep you up to date on all the new things to come. I am working on some new lines that I will be sharing soon!

Until next time

Rosalie

No comments: