Sunday, January 7, 2007

Getting Started Again

Well it's a new year and it's time to put away last years holiday patterns and get all the new designs and patterns going for the upcoming year! I have been busy for the last 2 weeks getting all set up for the new year with my new patterns and new designs, cleaning and rearranging my workshop and shopping for new materials. I found some very cute fabric for my dollys. I should have some new dollys on my site very soon! I have an ad coming out mid January in Mercantile Gatherings Magazine Click here to visit the magazine it's a very nice magazine with lots of prim stuff don't forget to pick one up. I have been working hard on my website, ebay store and setting up this blog. I am learning new things everyday. :)
It's a fun journey I am on!!!

No comments: