Tuesday, January 16, 2007

New Dollys On Ebay

Well guess what I have been up to these past few days, I have been busy busy sewing all these new dollys they measure 13 inches tall and are a cute addition to my raggedy ann doll line.


I just added these dollys to my ebay store. Go over and take a look Click here
They were so much fun to make they look like my larger dollys lil sisters. So Cute!!! I went shopping for lots of fabric earlier this month. Now I am having trouble deciding which fabric to use on them, there is just so much to choose from and there all cute. What fun! I will be adding more dolls to my website soon! I am having so much fun making all these new dollys. I will let you know when I put more on here. : )

I am having a bit of trouble with my website URL for My Country Cottage site incase you tried to visit us and couldn't get in. You can still visit it by going through: www.webpagesbyme3.com/mycountrycottage/index.html or
Click here
They are saying it should be fixed soon. I hope so because my customers are having trouble visiting my website.

That's all the new stuff going on here at My Country Cottage and Raggedy Dollys.

Bye It's back to my sewing room for me!!!

No comments: