Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sharing A Great Blog Find

A quick post to tell you all about a great blog I found eMoms At Home it's an Internet Home Business blog for Mom's and Dad's it's full of great information go take a look eMoms At Home and they also have a magazine take a look here eMoms At Home Magazine Lots of great info here.

Well just wanted to let you all know I am still here. I am working on my raggedies right now for the Oklahoma Show and I am very busy. I will be putting more raggedies on my website.

Check back to see my new dollys. I will put photos of my Raggedy Annies traveling to Oklahoma when they are all finished. My dollys are patiently waiting for there hair and others are waiting to be dressed.

Break over my dollys are calling!!!!

Thank You for visiting
Rosalie

No comments: