Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Something New On My Website

Hi All
It's been awhile I have just been so busy lately this is the busiest time of the year for me. The holiday season has started for me already, soon I will be seeing a lot of red and green in fact I will be starting later this week with some christmas.

I am posting to let you all know I added a New Product button on my website where I will list all my new items both my Raggedy Ann Dolls and my wood items. So don't forget to check on the page. In fact I just listed a lot on new Halloween raggedies and wood pieces on there.

That's all for now have to get back to my doll making, have some orders to finish and ship out.

Thanks for stopping by,

Rosalie

3 comments:

Back in the Day said...

I will have to hop over there and check it out!

nannabells said...

I just wanted to say I think all the dolls are super cute!

Rosalie said...

Thank You : )