Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Exciting News!!!

I have something exciting to share with you, Tina has a great online magazine that she publishes monthly called Small Town Living. Well she asked me if I would like to have an article done about my business printed in her magazine. Of course I said yes and was excited to write an article for her magazine.

The magazine came out this month with my article in this months issue, go over and take a look.

Photobucket

Just Click Here: Small Town Living


I feel so honored to have been asked to do this article Thank You so much Tina for this opportunity it was fun.

I have some more great news my first Show for the Holiday Season starts this weekend, it's one of my favorites Sugar Plum Arts & Crafts Festival!!! We will be over at the Pomona Fair Grounds Friday and Saturday. Hope to see you all there!!!


The week following on Oct. 16th - 18th Thursday - Saturday Sugar Plum Arts & Crafts Festival will be at the Costa Mesa Fair Grounds in Orange County. I will be there hope to see you there also.

Well that's all for now, I think that's enough excitement for today!!! I have to go now my work is calling me actually it's hollering. LOL

Thanks for stopping by,
Rosalie

1 comment:

Tina Leavy said...

you are welcome..and thanks to you!it was a pleasure featuring you and your lovely dolls in the magazine.