Friday, June 12, 2009

Sugar Plum Photos

Ok here are my photos of Sugar Plum Arts & Crafts festival going on this Thursday thru Sat.This is a side view of my booth.

Photobucket

This is the left side of my booth

Photobucket

This is the right side of my booth

Photobucket

As you can see I have been very busy for this show with all my new products.

If you are in the area come by for a visit. We are at the Costa Mesa Fair Grounds till 9:00 p.m. of Friday and 5:00 p.m. on Sat. Hope to see you there.

Goodnight I need to get some rest another busy day tomorrow. Oh I guess it's tomorrow already.


Goodnight,

Rosalie

2 comments:

Primgrl1 said...

Hi Rosalie!

I'm always floored by the inventory you have. Fantastic pictures thanks for sharing! Good luck this weekend!

Primgrl1 :)

Rosalie said...

Thank You Primgrl1 :-)