Saturday, December 19, 2009

Last of The Dolly Orders Shipped Out Today!!!

I want to let you all know that I just shipped out the last of the raggedy dolly orders they went out today Sat. Via USPS Priority Mail you should receive them soon!!!

Thank you all for your patience :-)

Now to get ready for Christmas here, just bought my tree today. Not bad for a last minute tree, you should have seen some of my past trees. They gave Charlie Brown's tree some competition, but it's all about the pine christmas tree scent!!!

Merry Christmas To All And Thank You All For A Great Year,

You are all wonderfull customers and I have made some great friendships along the way!!!

Rosalie

4 comments:

Ruby Heaton said...

Cute article. You should have put a cut off date. Your dollys are too cute, so naturally people want to give them as gifts! I love my dolly.

Glad you found a good tree. Don't feel too bad, I just decorated my tree today.

Merry Christmas and be blessed.
Ruby

chounette said...

merry christmas to you !

Primgrl1 said...

Merry Christmas! :)

Rosalie said...

Thank You and a Merry Christmas to you also!!!