Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Wow how time does fly!!! I can't believe how long it's been since my last post. So much has happened since then. I want to share with you a little of what has been going on around here at My Country Cottage/Raggedy Dollys.

First of all just before Christmas I had a girls day out with my Mom and Sister we had a fun filled day at Disneyland. I have to tell you it is so much more enjoyable going without lil ones!!! Is that selfish or what? I had my share of going with lil ones in fact I was just there this summer with my grandaughter, so I think it's my turn now.

Disneyland is so beautiful that time of year with all the decorations and Christmas lights. They had a beautiful parade and firework show. It was the perfect end to a very busy year for me!!! We stayed till they closed the park around midnight and boy did we eat, so much good food there.

Now to the not so fun stuff I have been cleaning and organizing both my wood and dolly workshops (between filling orders).

My workshops are all ready for the new year and the next run!!! I can find everything a lot quicker, so I am hoping it speeds up production for me.

I have been designing some new patterns, I have so many ideas in my head this year. I will post here as soon as I complete a new item!!!

Today I worked all day catching up on my computer work, I updated my websites with a partial list of this years craft shows. I will be adding more to my list as soon as I get the dates for the rest of my craft shows.

I also changed out the featured items on my website with some new ones. So if you have a minute go take a look My Country Cottage and Raggedy Dollys

I am excited with the New Year, I have so many new ideas that I can hardly wait to do them all. I just seem to need more hours in my day 24 hours just doesn't seem to be enough time!!!

Well I am off to do some more computer work, thanks for stopping by for a visit,

Rosalie

No comments: