Friday, August 27, 2010

Lil Raggedies Want Their Hair!

My Lil Raggedies have been sitting without hair for a while, the girls have been looking at me with a sad look on their face. They want me to put their hair on and finish them up. So they can get listed and be on their way to a new home.

Here are the girls, sad looking aren't they?

raggedy,ann,dollys,dolls,raggedy dollys,prim,handmade,cloth

I promised them I would get them done and listed over this weekend. So you should see them listed on my website next week. I made them a promise I have to keep it.

Have a Great Weekend,

Rosalie

2 comments:

Firecracker Kid said...

Oh, they're not sad... they're happy with or without hair and cute too! LOL.

Rosalie said...

Thank You Carol, they do have a smile on their faces don't they. I guess I just feel guilty leaving them without hair. LOL