Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Special Order Raggedy Ann Doll

Hi Everyone
I have been busy lately but I wanted to share with you all, this Raggedy Ann she was a special order and she came out so cute in her black wool pigtails that I had to blog about her. She is over at Raggedy Dollys

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So what do you think of my new dolly isn't she a cutie? Well I am getting more dolls made for my website right now and I am selling a lot of my wood signs over at My Country Cottage The stenciled signs seem to be very popular right now.

I have some great news my daughter, her hubby and my granddaughter just moved in down the street from us about 4 houses down to be exact. We are very excited I get to see my granddaughter daily even though my daughter was coming over almost everyday from where she used to live we are very very close my daughter and I. But I still have to do my work that I so enjoy so I will have to try and stay focused!!! Just kidding!!! I am very organized and have no trouble getting everything done.

I will post when I have put my new Raggedy Annies and some Halloween raggedies and Fall annies they will all be coming soon!!! I am also in the process of designing and producing my new fall wood products you will be seeing those soon also.


Well Goodnight I better get some rest I have another long day tommorrow. : )
Rosalie

No comments: