Monday, July 9, 2007

Lots And Lots To Do And Not Enough Time

Hi everyone
I have been so busy lately that I can't seem to get anything done. I have a lot of things going on right now that I am jumping around way to much!!! I need to stay focused so that I can finish everything I need to get done.

Like post on my blog, send out a newsletter this month didn't get one done last month, finish up the dolls I have going and photo for my website, list new wood items on my website the list goes on and on. Staying focused these days seems so hard to do. Especially when I take on way to much for me to handle, including playing with my two grand babies and Oh this heat wave is not helping any.

I want to do it all and I am way to organized so there is a lot of time wasted there. Oh my Raggedy Ann dolls are doing so well at the new store I can't seem to keep up there. I've been sending my raggedies there but I promise this next batch I am finishing up I will list on my website since I don't have any ready to sell on there right now. I will also be listing some new candle lights and signs on there. I will post and let you know when I have listed all the new items.

Off for some fun today with my two grand babies first stop is Toy R Us to exchange a birthday gift (he already had a basketball court) so now he gets to pick his gift from grandma. Oh need to stop by the post office to ship out some orders and maybe take the Lil ones to a movie we will be deciding soon when my daughter and her Lil one join us (my daughter in law, grandson and myself) she should be here soon. So I will close now need to get myself ready for our big day!!!

I will get some work in tonight so I don't get further behind than I already am. But that's OK it will be cooler and easier to work out in my workshop even though I have air conditioners out there. Need to do delivery's to all my three stores this week out of product there also.

Bye,
Rosalie

No comments: