Monday, July 16, 2007

New Raggedy Ann Dolls

I just wanted to let you all know I just finished some new raggedy ann dolls today and I have just listed them over at Raggedy Dollys go over and take a look!




I have also added some more Prim Lights and Prim Items at My Country Cottage Go over and take a look!!!





These are a few photos of what I have added over at My Country Cottage!!! I will be getting more listed during the week!!! Oh I added a summer Beach House sign over at the summer section go take a look I think you will like it very cute with a flip flop on the sign.


Here is the photo I decided to put it on here so you can see it. There is lots more to see over at my website enjoy your visit there!!!
I will be adding more and I will let you know when I do.
Goodnight
Rosalie

No comments: