Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pink Ribbon Raggedy Ann Dolls

Hi Just a quick note to let you all know about my new Pink Ribbon Raggedy Ann Doll.

Maybe you know someone in your life who has been diagnosed with breast cancer or someone who lost their life to this disease. All the women who face breast cancer inspired the making of these Raggedy Ann Dolls. With each purchase of one of these sweet Raggedies, I am donating 10% to aid in the research for breast cancer to this organization: http://www.breastcancer.org

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She is listed over at Raggedy Dollys go over and take a look I think she came out so cute!!! I can hardly keep up with making these dollys since I introduced them over at the fair.

Well the Pomona Fair ended yesterday and was a great success for us we will be doing it again next year. It was alot of fun and I met alot of nice women at the fair.

Bye for now
Rosalie

No comments: