Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sugar Plum Show

Hi everyone
I have been so busy lately with lots of orders (Thank You everyone : ) and getting ready for the first Sugar Plum Show of the year. I'd like to share some photos of my booth taken today after set up. For those of you that cannot attend my show.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is a closeup of some of my Raggedy Ann Dolls and Bunny Girl Dolls. I think they came out very cute I am happy with them all!!! Sorry the coloring on this photo did not come out well I am still learning my new camera.


Photobucket

I also said I would let you all know how the Oklahoma Show went for me and my best friend Glenna. We did very well there and will be attending again next year. That is why I have been so busy getting ready for Sugar Plum I didn't have much product left from the Oklahoma Show. But that is a great thing I think?

I am so very tired of all of the late nights I have worked getting ready for this show. As you can see by all the products I have made that I have been busy.

I will be adding more product to both my Raggedy Dollys and My Country Cottage site very soon.

Oh I almost forgot I have taken new product to all three of my store locations if you can't make my show you can find my items at my stores. For my store locations click here

I guess that's it for now I need to get some sleep.

Thank You for stopping by and visiting my blog.

Goodnight
Rosalie

No comments: