Monday, March 31, 2008

Dandelion Darlings Grand Opening April 1st

Just want to let everyone know about the Grand Opening on April 1st over at Dandelion Darlings It's a new shoppe I have joined that updates on the 1st of every month with all new items.

Here is a sample of just one of my Raggedy Ann dolls you will find over at my new shoppe Dandelion Darlings.

Photobucket

I am very excited about my new shoppe go over and take a look at everyones new items they have listed just for you.

Bye,
Rosalie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting. I am happy for you. Your new doll is adorable. I love her.

Rosalie said...

Thank You so much for such a nice comment!!!

Kelly~Once in a Blue Moon Primitives said...

Wishing you much luck as a Dandelion Darling!

Prim Blessings,
Kelly

Rosalie said...

Thank You so much Kelly!!! and wishing you much luck as a Lemon Poppy Seeds.
Rosalie