Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's Craft Show Time!!!

Well it's craft show time again, it came here a lot sooner than I wanted but it's here!!! I am doing my first show of the season right now as I type.The craft show I am doing is Stock N Stuffers and it opened today and will run through Sat. The show is being held at 465 S. Associated Rd.,Brea, Ca. Corner of Imperial Hwy & Associated Rd. In the Lucilles's & Dennys's Shopping Center.

Hope you can make it, if you live in the area you can visit my website My Country Cottage to see a listing of all the shows you can find me at this fall.

Below are a couple of photos so you can see what you will find at my booth.

This is a right side view of my booth:

crafts,craft show,halloween,sign,Stock N Stuffers,wood

This is a left side view of my Booth

craft show,Stock N Stuffers,crafts,wood,signs,halloween,fall

The area was tight so I couldn't get a good photo of my booth.

Here is one more photo inside the booth, my Halloween Section:

Photobucket

Hope you enjoyed the photos!!!

Rosalie

No comments: