Friday, September 18, 2009

New Items Over At My Country Cottage

I have been very busy lately this post is to let you know that I added a lot of new signs over at my website My Country Cottage Go over and take a look!!!

These are just a couple of the new items I have listed. You will find a lot more new items on my website.

This is my 11 x 11 Halloween Ghost Sign

11 x 11 Halloween Ghost Sign

This is my Fall Leaf Sign

fall,leaf,harvest,harvest blessings

Over at my Artfire shop we are promoting a Handmade Christmas this year. I added a button on my right sidebar here on my blog. Take a look at it I think it's a cute button with the gingerbread man!!! As you can tell I do love gingerbreads they are my favorite to make.

Well back to work for me, I have lots more items to finish and list.

Bye,

Rosalie

No comments: