Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Month Of May Wood Sale At My Country Cottage

We are having a month of May wood sale over at My Country Cottage go on over and see what we have to offer!!! Sign up for my blog and I will send you the newsletter with the code for the discount. The sale is for my wood items only the raggedy ann dolls are excluded from the sale.

I have added some new lil sister raggedy annie dolls
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
over at Raggedy Dollys Come on over to see them!!! They are so cute with there adorable smiles and cute dresses Oh and romper. Well as you can see I've been busy again getting you more dolls. That's all for now, it's back to work for me!!! I have a show to get ready for this weekend my good friend Glenna is taking my raggedy ann dolls to her show.
Talk with you all again soon!!! or should I say write to you all again soon?
Rosalie

No comments: